Villa Ventana now with 7 bedrooms & gym
Book & Stay with confidence see below
Located hillside in Upper Amapas, a short walk to the popular Los Muertos Beach & Romantic Zone, the spacious 13,790 sq ft villa has breathtaking views of the Bay & town from every room. With one of a kind contemporary coastal design, infusing modern Mexican design & organic details the villa complements the natural backdrop & ocean view. As you enter, there is a two story waterfall, beside steps to the main open concept living/entertaining area with views across the infinity pool.
The spacious main level terrace includes outdoor living & dining, the heated infinity pool & spa tub plus sun lounges. The main villa has 4 spacious Bedrooms, 2 Master suites & 2 generous guest suits on the level below Main, all have ocean views balconies & ensuite baths. Now available to add 5,6 & 7th Bedroom all with ocean view, shared terrace, ensuite baths, AC, TV & fans.
Down 22 steps to Main Level with Living, Dining, Kitchen; pool, Jacuzzi, Terrace, Media room & 2 Baths
Level 3: down 12 steps:
Villa Ventana now with 7 bedrooms & gym
|# Bdrms||Summer||Winter||Christmas||New Years||TAX|
BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
Now guests can book with additional assurances geared at providing a heightened level of security and confidence to help protect their overall vacation investment should it not be possible to travel due to the Covid-19 situation.
The following policy is now in place:
(1) Effective immediately for new bookings we will only require a 25% deposit to confirm a booking with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival (as opposed to 50% previously due 60 days prior to arrival). This deposit will be fully refundable (or re-bookable) with 60 days notice prior to arrival (less any currency conversion or bank fees).
(2) Should an Applicable Government Agency* from the guests’ home country have in place an advisory to limit all but essential travel to Puerto Vallarta at 30 days prior to arrival, guests have an option to reschedule their dates or wait for non-essential travel advice to be removed before rescheduling.
(3) This Policy applies to all new bookings received from April 1, 2020 onwards, and will automatically expire with notice when the Covid-19 situation is no longer an issue (when either a vaccine is available or there are viable treatment options), at which time we will revert to our standard deposit and payment policies.
(4) When re-booking, payments received can be used as a credit toward future dates without penalty, but cannot be applied to Christmas/New Years.
*An Applicable Government Agency is limited to the following: Center for Disease Control (USA), Foreign & Commonwealth Office (UK) or the Canadian Disease Control (Canada).
STAY WITH PEACE OF MIND
We want to make sure that our staff and our guests feel safe when staying with us. For this reason we have instituted the following:
(1) Hand sanitizer at all entry points and kitchens;
(2) Standard protocol is for all staff to wear an N-95 (or similar) high quality respirator face mask when they are within 6 feet (2 meters) of a guest or other staff member;
(3) We are blocking out at least one full day between bookings to make sure there is time for a comprehensive cleaning and sterilization of the entire home:
(4) We have implemented heightened cleaning protocols in compliance with CDC guidelines. Please let us know if you would like to see a copy of our program;
(5) No staff member will be reporting to work if they or anyone they have come into contact with may have been exposed to Covid-19 or are exhibiting any sickness or temperature (and note staff will remain on full pay if they are ill). All staff reporting for work each day will have their temperatures taken.
(6) We have simplified our check in process so it is more automatic and there is less direct contact with fewer staff.
(7) We appreciate that some of our guests would like to work with us on a customized health and safety protocol and we are happy to do that. For example, we would be able to further reduce staff to reduce possible exposure, prepare meals outside the houses for delivery, and so on.