Rates & Details
Special promotional rates Plus New 4 Bedroom option rates apply to all new reservations made before May 01 2019.
|# Bdrms||Summer||Winter||Christmas||New Years||TAX|
The best of all worlds, a short 4 minute taxi ride to all the bohemian charm & energy of downtown & Los Muertos Beach, Casa del Quetzal is a tranquil oasis located hillside in Conchas Chinas.
Located just a few minutes drive to the Beach or all the Bohemian charm & energy of downtown Puerto Vallarta, Casa del Quetzal is a tranquil oasis & an experience unto itself. Set hillside in Conchas Chinas with breathtaking views & is a world into itself, from charming courtyards & fountains for an experience of old world travel, yet just minutes from the fun.
Designed with the best of the classic Hacienda style & thoughtfully appointed with the best of Mexican art, artifacts, textiles, hand painted Talavera & museum quality pieces, plus luxury amenities & comforts plus a full staff for the perfect get away.
Perfect for family groups, couples, corporate retreats & a breathtaking location for a wedding or family celebration.
- Applies to all new reservations from September 10 2018 thru January 31 2019
- No other discounts apply
- Includes option of One Free one way airport transfer from airport to Villa value $100 USD OR concierge credit $100 USD towards any local activity offered by MexiTravels our concierge partners
VILLA AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Location hillside in Colonia Conchas Chinas approx 2 miles from town (taxi’s are user friendly cost approx $6 USD one way)
- 5 Bedroom Suites
- 5.5 Baths
- 35 ft. Heated Pool
- TEL free Local & Long distance
- Full Staff
- TV Game room
- Gym Exercise room
- AC in Bedrooms
- location a short 4 minute taxi ride (under $8USD ) to town or Beach
STAFF: Cook, Housekeeper & houseman daily except Sundays. Includes 2 meals per day, not including cost of food & Beverages
BEDROOM DESCRIPTION & FLOOR PLAN
- Master Bedroom: one level up from Main, King size bed, breathtaking ocean views, private terraces, AC, Fan, Ensuite Bath, walk in closet
- Main Level /Entrance: Living, Dining, Kitchen, Pool & Terrace, inner courtyard Plus 2 Bedrooms
Up one Level – Master Bedroom
- Down one Level below Main: 2 Bedrooms
Summer: May 01- October 31 inclusive
Winter: November 01- April 30 (not including Festive Holidays)
Christmas & New Years: December 19-January 07 (7 night minimum rental per each holiday)
Dec 22 2018 M. Hill “We were open mouthed when we arrived. Villa Quetzal is gorgeous, and we compared it to living in a museum. There is an open court yard, complete with large plants, flowers, and water feature. The furnishings throughout have an antique Mexican look, and tile is everywhere, including the bathtubs. All the bedrooms are impressive, with either doors that can be opened fully to the terrace or extensive balconies. The infinity pool is on the small side, but the view over it to the Pacific was a never ending source of amazement. The staff at Villa Quetzal were all outstanding, and made our vacation the best ever. Nellie is a superb chef. Everything, and I mean everything, she prepared was delicious. We debated how we could have such fabulous meals, but still feel so healthy. Her food was better than any we had in restaurants. Claudio was excellent, and our grandchildren, aged five and seven, adored him. Gloria kept the house spotless, and even did our laundry. Muchas Gracias to them all.”
Maximum 2 adults /Bedroom
2 small children sleeping with parents so cost
No Smoking inside the Villa
No Bachelor party Type Groups or Student Groups
Events welcome ask for Policies
No pets without special permission