Rates & Details
RATES /Night in USD including tax NOTE: some nearby construction may be noisy
|Bedrooms||Low Season||High Season||Holiday|
- Does not include the cost of food & beverage
- Subject to change at any time without notice
A spectacular oceanfront villa designed in a contemporary coastal style, the result is simple and elegant and completely in tune to a casual tropical lifestyle with numerous outdoor living areas. The 2 level villa is well designed for living completely on the main level for anyone with mobility issues. The main level has a covered terrace with outdoor dining and living areas that open onto the very private pool and terrace surrounded by lush tropical gardens. There is also a palapa covered table poolside for cards or meals with the BBQ nearby. A few steps from the villa are the great sandy beaches and you can walk along the beach to popular Los Muertos Beach for water sports and a bit of the local fun, evenings it is a short taxi ride to the Romantic zone and all of Puerto Vallarta’s restaurants, shopping and Nightlife.
- 5 Bedrooms all with AC, fans & private baths
- Oceanfront location close to town
- Heated pool
- Full staff
- TV, DVD
- WIFI, free local & Long distance Tel calls
- Main level is wheelchair accessible
- Cook service, 2 meals/day. Daily except Sundays
- Daily housekeeping Daily except Sundays
- Houseman 7 days /week
- Gardener: daily except Sundays
- Night watchman: all nights
- Main level:
- Large covered open air living space, includes dining
- Bedroom en-suite with King bed, opens to main terrace, ocean views
- Bedroom en-suite with King bed (can be separated into 2 twins), opens to main terrace, ocean views
- Upper level: 2 bedrooms, living area, common
- Bedroom en-suite with King bed, opens to terrace, ocean views
- Bedroom en-suite with 2 Double beds, opens to terrace, ocean views
- Upper level Carriage House (above the garage):
- Master bedroom en-suite with King bed, private terrace, ocean views
Guest comments: From the moment we arrived and were served fresh, homemade margaritas to the moment we left, we all felt like royalty! The staff members are professional, courteous, and hard working individuals who performed brilliantly as a team. Luxury Retreats should be proud to have this team representing them at Casa Las Amapas. We would like to compliment each one of them!
Lupita: Our personal chef. We say personal because she prepared excellent breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to our desires! Wow! What a chef she is. Each of us had a favorite meal, so there wasn’t just one meal that was wonderful, they all were! Fresh mahi mahi, fresh shrimp, lobster, a genuine Mexican meal, freshly prepared salads with homemade dressings, the desserts with the bananas foster our favorite! All prepared and served beautifully! We did go out to dinner one evening at a local restaurant and couldn’t wait to return to our sweet Lupita! She is a gem!
Jose and Raul: Our housemen. Such pleasant young men who spoiled us while we were there. They both tended to all our needs with efficiency and always with a smile! They kept the grounds and pool area beautiful at all times. They made tastey margaritas served with fresh chips, salsa, and guacamole for our afternoon cocktail gatherings.
Olga: Our house maid. She always met us with the warmest smile. She kept us all in order and our accommodations sparkling.
Fernando: Our night watchman. It was an extra bonus to our group that we felt safe and secure in our surroundings because of his contribution. He also prepared our morning coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice.
Thank you Lupita, Jose, Raul, Olga, and Fernando for making our week at Casa Las Amapas a memorable experience. One we shall certainly repeat in the future!