Rates & Details
Free Nights Summer Promo: pay 4 stay 5 OR pay 5 stay 7 nights
(applies to all New Reservations with dates falling between May 01 and Oct 31 2019)
RATES IN USD /NIGHT
Villa Azul Celeste is set above the sparkling Pacific Ocean & nearby sandy beach with Beach access via the private stairway. The villa includes kayaks, snorkeling gear, boogie boards & other beach toys & is Family Friendly. Located on the south shore, known for its breathtaking natural beauty, approximately 3 miles from the charm & energy of downtown Puerto Vallarta. The spacious villa is designed in a the traditional Mexican style with terra cotta tile floors, hand hewn wooden beams, hand painted tiles in Kitchen & Baths and decorated with classic Mexican furniture with Hand woven textiles and exquisite folk art. The villa has a heated infinity pool & full staff plus all the amenities & comforts for an amazing Mexican getaway.
VILLA AMENITIES & FEATURES
- 6000 Sq. Feet of gracious indoor /outdoor living space
- 3 Bedrooms all with King size beds, AC, fans & private ensuite Baths
- 3.5 Bath
- Heated Infinity pool
- WIFI included throughout the Villa with several commercial grade repeaters
- TEL free local & Long Distance calls to US & Canada
- MUSIC: stereo system with IPOD Docking Station
- TV with 28 English English Channels including US Networks (Netflix available thru guests account)
- 2 kayaks provided and life vests
- Family friendly villa includes crib & high chair (1-2 small children sleeping with parents no cost)
STAFF & SERVICES: 2 Full time staff, Cook & Maid, villa Manager. Service 2 meals /day daily except Sundays & some Holidays
- Rates subject to change at any time
- Rates do not include cost of food & Beverages
- 2 small children under 3 years sleeping with parents no cost
- Maximum occupancy 6 persons
- Pets considered please request permission in advance
- Non Smoking
- $750 USD refundable Security Deposit due with Balance
- No Student or Bachelor party type groups
William P. Mar 31-Apr 5 2019
It was beyond my expectations. Wonderful family experience! t was an incredible experience, way beyond my expectations. I have always stayed in hotels and was a little skeptical in staying in a villa. What a wonderful change!! I went with my two daughters and my 16 year old friend. . Maria and Juan were amazing. Not only was Maria’s cooking better than going to fine restaurants, the atmosphere of the beautiful villa was incredible. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. I can’t say enough of Maria, Juan, Flor, and Raul. The villa itself was amazing! We even had Jet skis meet us at our private beach shared with a few houses, but it seemed it was just for us. We will definitely return!! We can’t stop talking about how beautiful it was!
Congratulations to you and your team!
Gary H March 18th 2018.
“We knew from our research that the villa was beautiful and in a wonderful location, and that a chef/cook and housekeeping was provided. The beauty of the view and the villa caused us to spend many hours simply sitting and looking out at the blue Pacific, from every level of the villa, night and day. The pool deck was every bit as beautiful as the pictures, and the infinity edge of the pool was yet another place to be mesmerized by the view. Maria, the chef, was a magician in the kitchen, with every meal having a wonderful and unique presentation and flavor that (unfortunately) caused all of us to eat more than we should. Florasilva, the woman who came to the villa each day to clean, went above and beyond our expectations, doing laundry and leaving the entire villa spotless each day. Finally, and most importantly to us, the graciousness of Maria, Flor, Juan and Ruale (who made sure every part of the villa was in impeccable condition) made us feel like truly welcome guests”