It’s time to go to Puerto Vallarta
Air Travel is actually safer than you think. There are direct flights arriving to Puerto Vallarta every day, and more scheduled soon. See below some actual details.
The Airplanes have state of the art Hepa filters to cleanse and recirculate the air, of course you still need to wear a mask in the airplane and the Airport. All Airlines have implemented new disinfecting protocol between flights and every night, as well as disinfecting check in counters. Most airlines are offering very flexible options to reschedule with no fees for changes and have passenger friendly options to make changes at this time, some Airlines are more flexible than others with rescheduling options running thru summer 2021
Direct Flights from the US posted on the Visit Puerto Vallarta website
- Alaska Airlines: Daily flights from Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego & San Jose Weekly
- American Airlines: Daily flights from Dallas & Los Angeles
- Delta: Daily flights from Los Angeles
- United Airlines: Daily flights from Houston. Direct flights from Denver & Chicago every Saturday
- Westjet: is planning direct flights from Calgary to Puerto Vallarta in October and is working on options to help travelers navigate the new systems
The Puerto Vallarta International Airport has a well organized strict Covid Protocol, arriving travelers have temperatures, there is abundant hand sanitizer, and a brief history of travel history and health status is done.
Do You Want To Live The Ultimate Villa Experience? Thinking Of Renting a Puerto Vallarta Luxury Vacation Villa or Condo? Let Our Beston Properties Team Find You The Perfect Luxury Vacation Villa Rental in Puerto Vallarta or Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. Try Our ‘Perfect Villa Finder’ Tool Here.