Relax in Puerto Vallarta Everyone needs to relax. Relaxing is good for your health, it lowers your blood pressure, and can help you live longer. However not always that easy to accomplish, especially for most us born north of the Rio Grande with our To Do lists and over scheduled lives. That is why a visit to a culture that knows how to live in the moment and put things off until Tomorrow is good for all of us, the Latin culture has taken the art of relaxing to new levels, visit Puerto Vallarta, and see for yourself.
From the website Entrepreneurs Journey.com
Dr. Mani writes: this year, a question I’ve added to my checklist is:
Did you take enough time to relax?
And my answer was a resounding “Yes”.
Here’s why that’s such a good thing.
Why Relaxing Matters
Running a business, even an online business that’s not too big, can be a roller-coaster ride.
Exciting highs. Heart-breaking lows. And as we juggle responsibilities, fit all we have to do into a crowded and shrinking work day, shifting and adapting to a constantly changing playground, battling the effects of recessionary trends or hungry new competition, we experience stress.
If it keeps on accumulating, we start to feel the ill effects. Sagging enthusiasm. Frequent tiredness. Fading optimism. Bleaker outlook for the future. Even serious health problems.
Relaxing frequently has never been more important. Here are some reasons why.
* De-stress: Functioning under a constant burden of stress is like trying to fly an airplane with the wheels unlocked and the flaps down. There’s more ‘drag’ and greater resistance against which much of your energy is wasted.
* Get Creative: Your best ideas often pop-up when you’re most relaxed and in free thinking mode. While working under adverse conditions may provide an adrenaline surge to meet deadlines, it really isn’t a great way to spur creativity.
* Evaluate and Assess: Relaxing from time to time lets you spend some time reviewing your performance and seeing how well things are going. Do they need adjustment? Is some part out of balance? Are you doing what needs to be done? Should you delegate stuff? These answers are easier to find while you relax.
* Celebrate: Taking time in your hectic schedule to break away from work and rejoice in what you’ve accomplished can be a forceful drive to achieve even more. If you can’t do this daily, shoot for at least once a week. And if you can’t find something big to celebrate, why, revere the small ones!
* Rejuvenate: A short ‘vacation’ from the hustle and bustle of your typical work-day can help ignite the passion and excitement that got you started and fired you up in the early days, when running a business wasn’t so much a chore as a joyous adventure. Capture that spirit, in a small way, through relaxing breaks from the routine.
Luxury Vacation villa – The Villa experience, is completely different then a resort or hotel experience. When you rent a private luxury vacation villa, you do not stand in line to check in; instead a charming staff meet you at the door with cold scented towels and a bottle of cold water. They carry your luggage and serve fresh margaritas, with guacamole, salsa and chips as a welcome snack from the owner. When you stay In a vacation rental villa it is a more personal intimate experience and a more authentic experience where the staff greet you by name each morning and know what you like in your coffee, and are happy to who you how to make Chile Relleno, so your experience is more what it would be like to live in Puerto Vallarta.
Renting vacation villas is becoming more popular all over the world. In Puerto Vallarta we feel the experience is made unique by the staff, who personalizes the service to your preferences. As the chef for a cooking lesson, learn the names of the flowers in the garden from the charming houseman.
If you have never rented a private vacation villa before you will never want to stay in a hotel again. A luxury villa with staff offers all the service of a hotel with privacy, if you want music there is music, if you want to eat breakfast in your pajamas it is your house. For more information about renting a luxury villa or private home or assistance planning your vacation or next getaway or Mexican holiday please contact us at Beston Properties , we offer the finest Luxury Villa Vacation Rental Accommodations in the Puerto Vallarta and Punta Mita area.
We are one of the few luxury villa rental and vacation accommodations agencies actually located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We offer personal concierge service and or selection of private rental homes and Condos offer a full range of services and luxury amenities from a full staff including chef and a concierge to organize any tours, spa services in the home or Car Rental. We have offices located in Puerto Vallarta and have all the local information from Vallarta weather and maps. All of their agents are personally familiar with each of the accommodations, amenities and staff to help you find the best rental property in Puerto Vallarta. Our concierge services will be happy to give you information on the best restaurants for dining out in Puerto Vallarta we can make reservations and give you directions. We have all the most current information to guide you for your holiday in Puerto Vallarta from our daily weather report to maps and directions… The concierge from Beston Properties is happy to arrange activities from Golfing, to zip lines and boat cruises with any tour company including Vallarta Adventures, one of the most popular companies in Banderas Bay. We represent the best quality of homes for rent by owners who care about your comfort and hope you return for many years of unforgettable Mexican holidays. For more information check out our luxury accommodations.
Many travelers have never considered a private home for vacation accomodations, but the popularity is increasing and experts say it is at 10% of the potential for vacation rentals and growing fast. If you have never considered the advantages for the experience, quality of accomodations and value you should consider the option. Puerto Vallarta has become a very popular destination in Mexico and is attracting more American investors from Starbucks Coffee opening a 3RD location in the historic Downtown, 5h in the area, to Bill Gates investing 320 million US dollars in the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, just a short drive from Puerto Vallarta. Check out the website VisitPuertoVallarta to seem some amazing photos of this magical vacation destination